Home

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Dialogues Continue

Gardening vs Nurturing. This dialogue has been going on for several months now. The black landscape fabric is still visible as it holds debris on top of it but the crocheted doilies are blending right into the ground. There is no sign of decay or staining on them.

I feel as though it is time for me to respond. But what could I say....

Next sunny day I need to sit beside the textiles with my sketchbook and wait for something to happen.

This is the side view of my old sweater staked out on the grass. The new growth is pushing up on the sweater because it can't work its way through the fabric. It looks like there is a pregnant body inside which is interesting because that is why I stopped wearing it. That plus the tomato soup stain on the front.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: