Home

Monday, July 19, 2010

MISSA Day 2

I had said I was going to post after my second day at MISSA (Metchosin International Summer School of the Arts) but a few things happened to stop me. I decided to stay on campus rather than drive to and from home for over 3 hours each day. The campus is isolated with no cell phone coverage and my lap top worked with a weak signal only when I sat on a bench outside the library. So here is a catch-up of my week at MISSA.
Here are the lengths of silk after day 1 in Shannon Wardroper's class.

This is a the view looking down on the floating classroom, a marine biology lab during the school year.

This is where I liked to have my afternoon tea, a sitting on a rock under an oak tree, looking down towards the sea.

A close up of a section of my painted silk.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: