Home

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dialogue

It must have been cold last night because this morning there are a lot more fallen leaves under the maple.
The tea cloth I put under it is quite covered.
I hope lots of interesting staining is going on under those leaves.
I have to watch it closely now to catch it before the cotton threads start disintegrating like they did in a previous sample.

This was an unexpected surprise. Even though it is October here in Victoria and I knew the lawn was still growing, I didn't expect grasses to grow up under the cloth.
They have found their way through the eyelets in the tea cloth. It looks like threading.
I could do something with this.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love the photo of the grasses continuing to grow so determinedly ! A wonderful teacher I once had told a story about having paved his driveway and how, within a short while, little green fronds were reaching out of the cracks.

chrissythreads said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lesley.

Lesley Turner said...

Thanks Chris. The same to you and your family. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

Judy Martin said...

the grass poking through is wonderful to see and dream about. Very optimistic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at www.lesleyturner.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Jack