Home

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Studio is Ready

Sunday evening Ron and I cleaned all of the furniture, windows, mirrors and hand basins.

Here i am practicing sitting in my tutorial chair.

This is the ironing station and the cutting station.
The 3 big print tables will get wheels so they can be rolled out into the centre of the room when needed.
The room needs another row of floor tiles because even though the freshly painted blue floor looks nice, i think it will get very cold underfoot come winter.

Finally, the studio is ready enough for students who will arrive in 12 hours.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

chrissythreads said...

I am sooo jealous, your very own classroom, it all looks great.
Good luck

Unknown said...

Oh Leslie lucky you!!!! The studio looks wonderful! I wish I could be in class.

Lesley Turner said...

looking at these images i see how bare it all looks. i`ll have to work on collecting up lots of inspiration to put on display.