Home

Thursday, May 19, 2011

New JC BA(Hons) Graduates 2011


Ingrid Lincoln and I have just returned from the private view of this year's graduates of the Julia Caprara School of Stitched Textiles BA(Hons) degree programme exhibition in Redchurch Gallery, London.



6 students had a selection of their final work displayed in the gallery.


Viny Smit, Principal of the school, welcomed everyone.



Alice Kettle gave the address to the graduates.

Congratulations to all the graduates: Barbara  J West, Wendy Harris Williams, Diana Bliss, Diana Halbert, Valerie Huggins, Chris Spencer

I'm sorry can't show you images of the wonderful work - photography was not allowed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gina said...

I couldn't get there yesterday as I was working but I'm looking forward to going on Sunday before it closes.

Lesley Turner said...

sorry to miss you, Gina. Ingrid and i leave London Saturday. you will enjoy the exhibition