Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cord Making Project


Day 3 of this quick, in-between-projects, project.

There was lots of satisfying evidence of progress...

...including I don't know how many metres of continuous basic cord.
I can cut out sections to make thicker cords, build up braids and construct ribbons that can be couched, manipulated into 3D embellishments and used in tassels.

Then disaster struck. My new Bernina stopped working. I took it in to the 'hopspital' twice.
It turned out all it needed was a computer update.
Phew, crisis averted but I did feel for a few days there that my right arm had been cut off.
Now it is time to get into the next project.
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment