Home

Friday, February 28, 2014

More Christmas Knitting Completed

Amber's Christmas knitting is finished - for the 2nd time. I guessed her head size and made it too small the first time round.

It is Fleece Artist's Ana Bandana in their luscious Woolie Silk (65% wool/35% silk).
Amber lives in New Zealand and there is no rush to send it to her because it is summer there. I am sure she doesn't want to be reminded winter is coming, just yet.

I was successful with an auction bid for this copper kettle and tankard.
Now I am set to do some natural dyeing with a copper mordant.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

A lucky young woman and lucky bid!

Judy Martin said...

good luck with the copper mordant from pots.

I haven't had that much success.

Once I did get some good solution from copper pipe and pennies - but then the second time not.

Lesley Turner said...

I'll be sure to follow India Flint's technique closely to get good results from my new copper pot.