Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exploring Colour by Julia Caprara

Yahoo! My copy of Julia's new book has arrived and it is as inspirational as everyone says it is. It is really a workbook to keep you learning about colour for years to come. I have already got the sketchbook to begin the first Colour School project. I am going to do a study of my favourite colour - a warm blue.
The saddest part of the book is the last sentence Julia wrote,
'I hope that you will have found these chapters useful in mapping your own route for your personal colour journey and will join me again in the future to explore the next stage along the Path of Colour.'
I guess we will all have to continue on our paths on our own. But if we take this book along I am sure it will continue to be an inspiration.
Post a Comment