Home

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Banff March 22


We woke this morning to see fresh snow. This is the view of the dining room from the Lloyd Hall 6th floor balcony. With glass on 3 sides it feels like an eagle eerie when eating in there.


Yesterday I worked in my room in the morning then after lunch in our studio in the woods. (I'll need my snow boots to get there this morning.)
I am strip piecing furnishing fabrics to make whole cloth.



These cloths will then be cut up to make my 'Women Mountain' work. I plan to work on it most of today again.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope to see what it'll be done after...It seems a good plan (excuse my english)..if you understand french,an other time i'll write in french.

Lesley Turner said...

hi Nicole, I understand you perfectly. And sorry I don't understand French. Keep watching this space to see what happens.