Home

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Articulation's Blog




Articulation has set up a blog to let people know what members are working on, where they are exhibiting and generally what they are up to. We have a new website also but as everyone who has had anything to do with setting up a new website knows, it takes ages to do so. The blog will be easier for members to communicate through regularly while the website will be more of a visual web gallery of individual members' works to date.

So go check out the blog to read about the current body of work members are working on with an exhibition deadline fast approaching.
http://www.articulationtextilegroup.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

What's up

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

I can' t but agree.I always wanted to write in my site something like that but I guess you' r faster.

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson