Home

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Leaf Peepers and Inverness


Another activity we have been occupied with during our tour of the Maritimes has a name - Leaf Peeping. Each evening we check the internet for the Fall Foliage Report before we plan our next day's route.


We had a memorable stay in Inverness Harbour on Cape Breton Island. The fishermen traditionally name their boats after their daughters because they will always have their daughters but their wives may change.




The coastline has a wild beauty. The days were cloudy, rainy and foggy so I focused on gathering interesting close-up shots with my camera.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Lesley,
I've just found your blog and hope you don't mind me linking to you. I've just started the second level of my degree with JC.
Gina

Lesley Turner said...

Hi Gina, i'm having a bit of a break from JC work while touring with friends. i'll be in catchup mode from next week.