Home

Friday, February 19, 2010

'Succession'

Here's an update post on the work I am making for the Articulation 'Standing Relations' body of work. It is called 'Succession'.

This is as far into the process as I can show you because the work will be in the Articulation exhibition at the Canadian Quilters Association conference in Calgary (April 2010). It will be in the section on new work where all of the work will be seen in the public for the first time. Articulation members haven't even seen each other's work yet because it is all still in our studios across the country, from coast to coast to coast.

Here is a hint of what the work is about.

I am putting the finishing stitches on an accompanying work called 'Regression', so I guess it is a dip-tych.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
naren said...

hi Lesley,,,,,,

The nice inspired, I am very attracted from ur idea.

and ur nature of natural.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement