Home

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A couple of days ago...

A couple of days ago I posted about some books that have been influential in my studies and I forgot to add the one I am currently reading.
I am looking at how nurturing and housekeeping have gone on in the home and taking those activites out into the natural environment to extend our concept of what is our home.
I am racing through this book because it is such a good read. I'm not even stopping to make notes, which I may regret later when I am looking for something I know is is there.

A couple of days ago, I went outside to check my different textiles and I felt as though I was being watched.
"What is that crazy human doing? We can't eat anything she has put out. We tried them all."

I also found the early spring flowers were rather burdened that morning.

The good part was we had limed the grass the day before and we were looking for some moisture to take it down into the soil. By the afternoon the snow had done its job and was all gone. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt adore all your posting style, very remarkable,
don't give up and also keep posting for the reason that it simply good worth to follow it,
excited to looked over additional of your writing, have a good one :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.