Home

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Articulation Demos & Tours

After a successful opening night, Articulation members conducted tours . . . here's Wendy leading a tour . . .

. . . demonstrations . . . Ingrid demonstrated collage techniques while Wendy and I hand stitched on her creations. Audience members sometimes took over the stitching and were delighted when they were given a sample.

Donna and I did the tours and demos the 2nd weekend and gave tours to a number of different groups the following week.

People watching the demos practiced making backgrounds on burlap.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

karen said...

Congratulations on the success of the Exhibit, Lesley. It lived up to its name! I found it most worthwhile and the demonstration of freestyle machine embroidery has enhanced my work. I am interested in hearing of workshops you may be giving.

aRt cHiCk said...

Lesley, Thanks so much for the tour, and the demo on the burlap technique. My hands are on the right. ; ) Best of luck with your classes at VCA. It sure is great to see fibre arts getting into the curriculum!
Margie