Home

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Victoria College of Art Studio


My sister and I spent the day in the Lower Studio at the Victoria College of Art getting it ready for a new course I am teaching on pattern design.
This is the before shot.




Sister Donnel started with cleaning the wet studio.




The storage area had a pile of new tiles we found out we could put down in the main studio.



So with the help of Keith, the maintenance person, we moved all of the furniture, pulled up the old tiles, washed the floor, laid the new tiles down in a mosaic pattern (of course) and moved all of the furniture back.


Donnel wielded the staple gun and made the print tables then hung textiles on the walls, while I did photocopying and organised supplies and equipment.
Here I am, pleased to be ready for my class tomorrow.

Waiting for students
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: