Home

Monday, May 20, 2013

Learning to Multi-project


This past month I have been working on 3 very different projects - at the same time!
I don't know when it happened but I have learnt to have more than one project on the go whereas before I found I could focus on only one at a time.
Here is what I have been working on - knitting rectangles...

...finishing a series with a laced mounting...

...and making a form for a 3D work.
Not only can I handle it, it feels exciting to be moving each one along. It gives me percolation time and incubation time for each one so I know what needs to be done next. Now stalling time is minimal.

Something else pleases me - using up a spool of thread.
4 empty spools - this was a good week.
Does anyone else enjoy the satisfaction of making a spool of thread empty?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: