Home

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Done & have the paper to prove it!

My drawing desk. 
Notice the drafting board is empty.
 I completed the final assignment, presented it....

...and graduated.
For the past couple of months I put everything else more or less on hold and focused on this program. 
I feel a great sense of achievement and also pleased I am able to return to my 'normal'.
I took the following week off to do nothing in particular - sleep, read, sleep, eat.

This week I am back in my studio.
 First I want to put away an accumulation of materials: project left-overs, acquisitions, gifts. 

While doing this annual task I enjoy getting reacquainted with my resources. I keep a pen and paper handy because the activity always generates a heap of ideas.

4 comments:

marny said...

Huge congrats, Lesley!! A well deserved rest and I can't wait to see what you're up to next!!

Miriam Weaver said...

Congratulations Lesley! Onto another wonderful project I expect. Always interesting to see what you'll do next!

chrissythreads said...

Many congrats Lesley.

Lesley Turner said...

Thanks everyone. Yes, what will I be doing next?