Home

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sea Ice Melt, Arctic Series, Silent Auction Donation

'Sea Ice Melt' is a work from my Arctic series where I looked at the delicate nature of the environment. It is my response to aerial photographs of the edge of the sea ice as the Northern Hemisphere experiences longer hours of sunlight.
I have donated it to an on-line auction Calgary Academy is organising. It is part of a fund raiser organised by the Calgary Academy Parents Association called 'Big kids Helping Little Kids', running from November 1st to November 17th 2007.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I purchase another piece of "Sea Ice Melt"--I have to have one as I'm in love with it! Obviously too late to buy one at auction site.

Lesley Turner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesley Turner said...

Post your email address and I'll contact you - Lesley Turner