Home

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Studio - Construction - Footings

An important delivery to the construction site.

Framing for the footings is progressing well.

I think it looks ready for the pour.

Yes, the footings are complete. 
With the footings framework up it was the first time I got an idea of the size of the studio. I could visualise where my sewing machine is going to go.

I have to get used to all sorts of activity going on outside my present studio window and not be too distracted by it all, though at times it does feel as though there is a busy road running alongside the back of the house. This evening a strange car drove up the temporary construction track from the road and did a U-turn outside our back door. I guess they were playing 'Let's Explore Unmarked Country Roads.'




No comments: